If Rotario is supplied with power goes to an initialization state. If the initialization is completed the phone makes a short ring. At this point Rotario is in 'disconnected' mode.
The circuit will be remained disconnected until a bluetooth device paired to it. In this state you can access the menu.
The menu can be accessed by the following method:
- In disconnected mode move the dial out from its basic position until you hear a short ring.
- After this let the dial off to return its basic position. The circuit will indicate by a short ring that the dial has been reseted to its basic position.
- Dial the desired menu item which is a two-digit number between 0 and 99. Rotario indicates by a short ring that it reads the menu item.
- Dial the corresponding parameter of the menu item which can be a two-digit number between 0 and 99. The circuit can be accept single and double digits as a parameter as well.
In case of two digit number:
- Dial the first digit out of two-digit number (eg. 1 out of 15). Rotario indicates by two short ring that it read the first digit and it waiting for the second digit.
- Dial the second digit out of the two-digit number (eg. 5 out of 15). Rotario indicates by two short ring that it read the second digit aswell.
In case of one digit number:
- Dial the single digit number. Rotario indicates by two short ring that it read the digit.
- Wait until you hear two short rings.
Then Rotario will save the settings based on the scanned menu items and value.
The following menu items are available:
0 – Factory settings
- Parameter: 0
- Restore the values of other menu items to the default values.
1 - Microphone volume control
- Prameters: 0 – 24
- Default: 8
- Setting of microphone’s volume
2 - Speaker volume control
- Parameters: 0 – 24
- Default: 8
- Setting of speaker’s volume
Checking battery’s charge
In disconnected mode, if you lift up receiver from cradle, Rotario will indicate the charge of the battery by periodic rings.
- 1 short ring - the capacity of the battery is less than 10%.
- 2 short rings - the capacity of the battery is between 10% - 90%.
- 3 short rings - the capacity of the battery is higher than 90%.
Rotario will be in connected state if a device connected to it via Bluetooth. In this state you can make and receive calls.